woensdag 31 december 2014

Looking back at 2014

Me as a reindeer. Haha!
Hi everyone!

Today, I'm going to look back at 2014. This is the first year my blog exists, I'm actually blogging only one month and a half. But I'm really happy I started this blog. In the new year I'm going to try to blog more. 

I'm going to show you my 2014 favorites and this are also my december favorites.

My absolute favorite is the crochet beanie I made. I'm definitely going to make it also for myself and my mom already asked me to make one for her, so I know what to do.

My second is the pencil case. I was so happy when I finally finished my first sewed thing. I use it now in school for all my pens en pencils.

Then the Christmas decoration. I really love this DIY. I'm going to make it to with some other printed paper and just hang up in my room. 

The marbling paper was also something I really loved to do. It is just so easy to do. This is the result.

And finally the deer head. This is together with the beanie my number 1 favorite. I worked a long time on it, but I was really happy when I finally could hang it above my bed. For Christmas I hung some Christmas tree lights in it, but I think I'm going to let it hang, it's just so cosy.

I would like to show you my favorite films, but I just realized I haven't seen so much movies this year. One of my favorites was, of course, Mockingjay part 1, I can't wait until the second part.

Then my other favorite movies:


The fault in our stars (I will post a review soon)
Divergent
Dear John
The last song
Safe haven
Remember me
The lucky one
Water for elephants

And I'm going to show you also my favorite books, I've actually read a lot of books and I also started with reading English books.


Divergent
Before I go to sleep
Beautiful Creatures
The fault in our stars
Twilight
Every day

I hope you like this post and I can't wait to blog a lot in 2015! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen