vrijdag 19 december 2014

Mockingjay part 1 Review


Hi everyone!

Two days ago I finally saw the movie Mockingjay part 1. If you don't know what it is, it is the third movie of The Hunger Games trilogy. 

First a little bit about the previous movies:

Every year the Capitol pick one boy and one girl of every district to fight in an Arena. You can only win when you're the last one who is still alive. 

In The Hunger Games Katniss volunteers as tribute when her sister Prim was chosen. This year there is an exception: a boy and a girl could win if they are both from the same district. Katniss finds Peeta back in the Arena and they win the Hunger Games.

In Catching fire it is the 75th year of the Hunger Games, which means the third Quarter Quell. This year one boy and one girl from the winners from the previous Hunger Games are chosen. Peeta and Katniss need to go back to the Arena. They discover that the whole Arena is actually a clock. Every hour there happens something weird: poisonous fog, the lightning that strikes on a huge tree, attacking mandrils, ... They have a plan which could destroy the arena. Katniss shoots an arrow where a wire is tied up to exactly at the moment when the lightning strikes on the tree. The lightning strikes in on the whole arena and they can escape. 

And now Mockingay part 1! Katniss could escape, but Peeta not, he is in the Capitol. District 12 is totally destroyed by the Capitol. A few people could escape to district 13, which is once been destroyed, but they have rebuilt there lives underground. Katniss is with her mom, sister and Gale and a few hundred people from district 12 who could escape, in district 13. They are planning an attack on the Capitol. And Katniss has to be the mockingjay of it. She only wants to do it if the they bring Peeta and the other tributes to district 13. 
The rest you'll discover if you see the movie.

I really loved this movie! I think it is the best movie of the three Hunger Games movies. I think I also said it after the second movie, but now I think the third is better. I 've read the books a few years ago, but I actually forgot the most of it (oeps!). But now if I saw the movie I remembered it back. This movie is a little bit different, because they are not in the Arena, but there is still a lot of action. It is just the best movie I've seen this year, but I can't really explain why.

This is really one of the movies that you must see this year. And I can't wait to next year, when Mockingjay part 2 comes out.

Let me know what you think!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten