maandag 26 januari 2015

Earrings DIY



Hi everyone!

Today I'm going to show you how I made this earrings I've made a while ago. I really love them, but you have to see that they are not too big and too heavy to wear all day.

You only need 2 earring hooks (I hope that that is how you call it, I don't know the exactly name of it, haha), small pearls in 3 different colors and thread to lace everything together.

You just has to start with fasting the thread to the earring hook. And than it is made in different rounds, starting with the outer round. Do the pearls on the thread as much as you want, this is going to be the size of the other round. Go back with the thread through the first pearl and the hole of the earring hook, go back and start with doing the pearls on the thread for the second outer round. Repeat all the steps again, until you have as many rounds as you want.

Let me know what you think!



2 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh wauw die zijn echt mooi! Ik wil ze zelf ook eens proberen! :D X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Oh dankje! en zeker eens proberen zou ik zeggen :D X

      Verwijderen