dinsdag 20 januari 2015

Nail polish HEMA


Hi everyone!

Today, I finally tried this nail polish that I got from my little brother with Christmas. Most of the time, I'm not a big fan of nail polish from Hema, but this time I really loved it!

The color is just so beautiful, it is kind of burgundy/red/purple (I don't know which color) with little sparkles in it. And you only have to apply 1 layer! It is long lasting nail polish, so it is special nail polish that stays longer on you nails. When I got it, I was already planning an outfit with it (haha, I hope I'm not the only one who does this :)), I think it is perfect to wear for a party.

I'm definitely going to buy more nail polish from Hema. I know this was a short blogpost, but I hope you liked this post! And where do you buy your nail polish?
xoxo


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen