woensdag 7 januari 2015

Waffles recipe


Hi everyone,

With New Year I made this delicious waffles. I searched so long for a delicious recipe of soft vanilla waffles which you can keep track for a couple of days. (But most of the time my family ate all the waffles in just two days haha!)

It's a really the easiest recipe I could find and that doesn't take too much time, it takes me a half hour to make the dough and one hour and a half to bake all the waffles with my slow waffle iron.

Here is what you need:

  • 500g self raisin flour
  • 325g sugar
  • 325g butter
  • 5 sachets vanilla sugar
  • 1 cup water
  • 5 eggs
And this is how you make it:

Mix the butter together with the sugar and vanilla sugar.
Add the eggs, self raisin flour and the water. Mix well!

And bake the dough in a waffle iron.


I hope you like it!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Omg! haha.. Tijdens het lezen van dit recept wil ik het zelf proberen! Leuke blog! :)

    www.inspireyourlifestyle.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen