zondag 1 februari 2015

January Favorites


Hi everyone!

Today February officially begun. And I think, it's the perfect time to look back at January.
It's winter and my favorite candy at the moment are these cuberdons, I got for New Year :P.

I started this month with trying to post every two days something on my blog, I thought I couldn't, but I did it! Because this month I posted a lot of things on my blog, it was hard to chose my favorites, but I have picked a few out.

First my New Year OOTD, I've worn the dress a few times and I still love the dress and earrings. And I want to thank you for the sweet comments.

Then I really love this book from Flow I got for Christmas. Everything just looks so beautiful and cute, I'm definitely going to use the paper more.

I actually crochet a lot this month, and there came out some nice things. Like the guitar, mittens and the cactus pincushion.

And to end, I really love the waffles and M&M muffins I made.

I hope you liked it! What where your favorites of January?






6 opmerkingen:

  1. Aah, ik ben dol op wafels! Ik maak ze ook ietsje te vaak, haha... Flow is altijd zo leuk ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Haha ja ik ook en idd Flow is echt super leuk! X

      Verwijderen
  2. That book looks so cute and the muffins look delicious!
    You have a lovely blog :) and I've nominated you for a Liebster Award.
    To find out more about it, visit the following link: I've been nominated for a Liebster Award

    Salha | Abuhayar

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love that crafty book! and that cactus pin cushion is just adorable :3
    Great favourites.

    x, Vivi Lien

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen