zaterdag 21 februari 2015

New floral watch: deallerleukste.nl


Hi everyone!

Like the title already says, I bought myself a new watch! My previous watch broke a few months ago, and I really can't live without a watch. I know, when I was a child I hated it to wear it, but now I can't live without it.

I looked for a new watch on the internet for a while. I didn't want to spend too much money and I wanted a good watch for a good price. And past week I finally found one. As you maybe already know, I'm really in love with flowers (haha!) So this watch was just perfect! It has a very simple strap with a floral background in the watch.

I bought this watch on an online webshop (deallerleukste.nl), and the delivery was just so quickly (which is definitely a plus point for me).

I just can't stop saying you how much I love this watch (haha, but I'm going to stop talking now about this amazing watch)

I hope you liked it and what do you think of it?





4 opmerkingen: