maandag 23 februari 2015

OOTD: Comfy school outfit




Hi everyone!

Today school started again after 1 week vacation. (Why was the vacation so short? :() So I just wanted to wear something comfy at school. And it is already a few weeks ago I showed you my outfit of the day.

I maybe haven't told you, but a few days ago I went shopping with a good friend of me (Yay!), but I actually haven't bought so much, only new pants, mascara and some wool. After we shopped we drank something in exki and it was very cozy.

 I chose today for a an oversized cardigan with a floral blouse and the new black pants I just bought to wear at school.

Floral Blouse: Pimkie
High waist black pants: Vero Moda
Burgundy oversized cardigan: Pull & Bear
Silver Bracelet

I hope you liked it and what do you think of it?




2 opmerkingen:

  1. Cute little blog you have here !

    great post

    I have followed would mean so much if you followed backJadiee'sLittleBlog

    have a nice day
    Jade

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen