woensdag 11 februari 2015

Shelf next to desk: Organizing idea #1


Hi everyone!

Maybe you already knew, but a few weeks ago I bought this shelf at Ikea, and I finally hang it up (I actually just asked my dad to hang it haha!).

A while ago, I wanted to have a bigger desk to put my printer and laptop on. But I didn't want to buy a whole new desk, so I just found this cheap shelf at Ikea. I just moved my desk a little bit, so that the shelf could hang against the wall. And than pushed my desk against the shelf.

I think it is just a cheap and easy way to create more space, it is very easy as long as you know how to hang up a shelf ;).

As you've probably already seen in the title, is this a new serie I'm starting. In 'organizing idea' I'm going to show you different ways how to organize all your stuff, this is something that is always helpful and I think you can never be too organized :).

I hope you liked it and let me know what you think!



2 opmerkingen:

  1. Thats a great idea! I love this series on getting organized, perfect for when I go back to school soon.

    Vivi Lien

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen