zondag 15 februari 2015

Spam your blog!


Hi everyone!

I hope you all got a nice valentine's day. I just watched a romantic comedy film on tv. This weekend the vacation started and today is just another day while I'm doing nothing all day. On this kinds of days I just like to sit in the couch, and watch a lot of blogs. So today you can spam your blog! I think it is always fun to discover some new blogs :).

Leave you blog in the comments and write a small description about you blog.

I'm now working on making a bag and I wil post it in a few days on my blog, I'm already looking forward to show it to you :).

Don't forget to leave your blog in the comments, I love to read them!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I'm jealous that your vacation has just started! Though ive been on break for almost 3 months now but School is starting soon. still not looking forward to it. Lol

    Vivi Lien

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Oh but I only have 1 week vacation, than I have to go back to school! X

      Verwijderen