donderdag 19 maart 2015

Books to read: bookshelf tour


Hi everyone!

I just realized I still have a lot books to read which I once bought but never read. And I thought it would be nice to show it to you. I really can just read a book a whole day and doing nothing that day except reading. In the summer holiday I have more time to read, I once read like 7 books in 2 weeks. But now I have less time to read, but I still try to make a little bit of time for it. This are the books I still have to read, and if I finished them I will post a review about them on my blog.

First of all, at the moment I'm reading Divergent by Veronica Roth again, and when I finish this one I want to read Insurgent and Allegiant. And see the movie of course :).

The next series I'm going to read are If I stay and Where she went (right on the photos), and I really want to see the movie of it, but first I want to read the book.

The next book is a book I bought in sale together with a magazine, it's a thriller and it is one of the most famous books of Nicci French. I already read a few books of them and they were really good.

And all the next books (left on the foots) are books I won in a set of books one year ago. I was so happy when I heard I won these books. There are a few books I really wanted to read and winning them was amazing. But a few books (most left on the photos) are books I normally won't read, but because I won them I will read them too. Two other books I won have I already read, and will maybe write a review about it if you like, but they were just so good and are two of my favorite books.

And as last book (I actually forgot this one haha!) the maze runner! I'm very curious about this book, I don't really know what I have to expect of it, but I heard a lot of good comments about it.

Maybe I will do another time a whole bookshelf tour, but I just wanted to share with you which books I recently bought.

I hope it inspires you to read them too. And let me know what you think!




2 opmerkingen:

  1. The Maze Runner en Divergent zijn zo leuk! If i stay lijkt me echt prachtig, moet ik nog een keer kijken/lezen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. ja he en if i stay moet ik ook nog steeds lezen :D

      Verwijderen