vrijdag 27 maart 2015

Citizen Kane: filmreview


Hi everyone!

So we had to see this movie 'Citizen Kane' for school, it is actually a movie that you probably won't see in your free time. But I thought that the movie is really good, so I wanted to share it with you. This film is made in 1941 (haha I've never seen such an old movie :) 

The film starts with Charles Foster Kane who died and says the word 'Rosebud'. In this film the journalist wants to find out what it means. Charles Foster Kane was a really rich man, he ran some newspapers and lived in a big isolated castle. After he died in the movie the journalist goes interviewing a few people who were important in his life and that's how they reconstruct Kane's life.

What I really liked about this movie is that everything is very nicely filmed. All the camera movements and montage techniques are very good. And if you pay a lot of attention, you can see that besides the story is really good, you can also see that there is more than only a good story in this film. Everything is just right. Every little thing is not just done because it is beautiful, no, there is a reason behind everything, why there are flowers on the table and why the light and shadow is like that...

When I started seeing this movie I thought like what is this a weird movie, but when I watched further I really liked it. I recommend this movie to everyone. It is just a movie you has to see in your life.

I hope you liked it! And have you ever watched this movie?



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen