zondag 15 maart 2015

Mascara Maybelline the rocket volum' express: Review


Hi everyone!

As I've already told you, a few weeks ago I went shopping with a good friend of me and I was looking for a new mascara. And than she recommended me this mascara from Maybelline the rocket volum' express. Normally I don't wear a lot of make-up, the only thing I wear a lot is mascara.

I'm really happy I've bought this mascara, it stays in place, the brush is really good and the package is also really beautiful. This the waterproof version, but you have it also without waterproof. It's a really good waterproof mascara, it doesn't smudge.

This mascara may cost a little bit more than a normal mascara (I think I paid around 15 euros for it in Kruidvat), but the quality is then really good.

What do you think of it? And which mascara do you use?




2 opmerkingen: