zondag 29 maart 2015

New camera case!


Hi everyone!

Like you probably already know, I've bought a few weeks ago my own camera (if you haven't seen it watch here). And now one week ago I ordered this camera case for my Samsung NX3000. I bought this case on eBay.

It is made from leather (probably false leather for this price haha !) but it is a great quality and it is really handy to use, you can just take it with you, take off the protection for the lens and take a picture. This case is just way more handy than a bag where you have to put you're camera always in and then take out again.

This case came from London and I was really happy about the shipping. I ordered it on Sunday and I already had it Friday.

The only thing I can say about this case is just that I'm really happy I bought this case, the case looks really beautiful, it is really handy and, of course, it is a great protection for your camera :D.

What do you think of it?


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Heel mooi! Ik heb momenteel n winactie, misschie wil je meedoen...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It looks so beautiful! And the fact that you just have to remove the protection of the lens instead of having to take the camera in and out of the case sounds wonderful (and it's time-saving when you want to take a picture in a hurry!).

    The Journeys of a Girl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen