dinsdag 17 maart 2015

Origami paper stars: DIY


Hi everyone!

I have no school today (Yay!). I'm just going to work a little bit for school today, but first I wanted to make a little DIY. I was looking on my Pinterest and found this DIY to make little origami paper stars. They look really cute and I'm still thinking to maybe put them in a vase or something and to use it as decoration.

This is what you need: paper in different colors

Let's start!

Cut the paper into strips of 17 x 1 cm.

Start with folding it like this.

Insert the end inside the hole.

Gently pull the end through the hole.

Fold it flat like this.

Fold down the end.

Begin folding over with the other end and repeat a few times.

Insert the little end inside.

Then you should have this.

Push gently in all the sides with your nails.

And your finished!

I hope you liked it! And let me know what you think!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat tof, helaas heb ik het geduld er niet voor...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks en het is echt heel gemakkelijk om te maken! :D

      Verwijderen
  2. Oh dat is supertoevallig! Ik ben nu ook net terug begonnen met origami haha :D echt super leuk en mooi gedaan! xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen