woensdag 11 maart 2015

Tangle Teezer hairbrush


Hi everyone!

I know, this is maybe not really a subject to write about, just a hairbrush, but I'm still going to do it haha! A few weeks ago I bought this Tangle Teezer hairbrush, and first I thought that it is just a normal hairbrush, but it is just a super good hairbrush.

With each hairbrush I've used, it pulls very hard my hair out. And that is not with this hairbrush! For the rest it is just a simple hairbrush but a great advantage of this hairbrush for me is that it isn't pulling my hair out. And I'm really happy about that. 

I don't know what happened with my hair today, but it was really curly (haha ok this is not curly, but for my straight hair this is the most curled I can have)

The Tangle Teezer comes in different colors, but I've chosen the pink :D.

What do you think of the Tangle Teezer?



2 opmerkingen: