donderdag 5 maart 2015

The Liebster Award #3

Hi everyone!

So a few days ago I'm nominated again for the Liebster Award, haha this is already the third time :). I'm nominated by Femmelien, she has such a cute blog.

The rules for the Liebster Award are:
- thank the person who nominated you (done!)
- give 11 facts about yourself (but because I've already done that in my previous Liebster Award, you can check it out here)
- answer the 11 questions
- nominate some other bloggers which you think deserve the award (who has less than 200 followers)  and give them 11 new questions

My answers:

- Which music does I love to listen?I listen actually to a lot of music, most of the time I just listen to the radio. But if I had to choose a favorite singer I would go for Ed Sheeran.

- What is you favorite trip you have ever made?It was two years ago when we went to a small village/city on the west coast of France, everything was so beautiful and the weather was really good.

- What's definitely on your bucket list? 
Making a death ride!

- In which store do you prefer to shop?
Only/Vero Moda

- Why have you started a blog?
I don't know, I was already reading a lot of blogs, and it seemed so fun. I certainly had no regrets.

- Which celebrity would you like to be for one day?
I actually have no idea, just a cool celebrity with a nice life, I don't know who.

- What's your favorite season and why?
Summer! I hate cold weather, and my birthday is in the summer, Yay!

- Who is your role model?
I also have no idea, I don't have one favorite person or something.

- What bad habits do you have?
When I have nail polish on my nails, scratching it off my nails, hihi.

- What hidden talents do you have?
Maybe baking waffles, it is one of my favorite and best recipes.

- What do you love to do when you have a day off?
Sewing, making a DIY, blogging, crocheting, ...


I nominate: 
Professional daydreamer
Pretty In Pink
Lovely World


Their questions:


  1. Why have you started a blog?
  2. Which celebrity would you like to be for one dayand why?
  3. What is your favorite book?
  4. What is you favorite TV serie?
  5. What is your favorite movie?
  6. Which place would you definitely visit in your life?
  7. In which country would you like to live?
  8. What is your favorite food?
  9. Ont thing from your bucket list?
  10. What is your dream job?
  11. Three things from your bucket list?

I hope you liked it! 
And for the bloggers I've nominated, please leave your link in the comments. I love to read your answers!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen