dinsdag 31 maart 2015

What I've recently bought: Hema and ...: Shoplog


Hi everyone!

I think I've probably already told you I went shopping a few days ago. I went with my mother to a small town in the Netherlands where we had to buy something in a shop that they have only there. And there where a few shops so we have shopped a little bit.

First I've bought these 3 notebooks in a shop where I actually don't know the name of. It is from the bran Pip Studio, I always love their designs, they looks al so cute :).

Secondly I have also bought these 2 small beads where I'm going to do a DIY with. This is also from this shop whit the name that I don't know. They had there so much cute beads and it cost only 2 euros for each.

Than, the next things have I bought in Hema. I've bought here also a little notebook, it is pink with yellow lined papers, haha and it gives me a really school-feeling with the yellow and lines :D.

And last but not least I've bought in Hema also this mason jar with a mix in to make confetti choc cookies. I can't wait to make these cookies this weekend. They look so delicious and I also just love the package, I would just buy it for the package haha :). And I'm going to write a blogpost about this recipe in a few days when I've made the cookies (you can always let me know in the comments if you have a suggestion for a blogpost, I love to read them!)

And as last, I've bought this strawberry growing kit. I'm going to try to grow some strawberries, I say trying because I'm probably going to forget to give them some water (oops!).

I hope you liked it! And let me know what you think :)

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een super leuke aankoopjes heb je gedaan! Ik vind de HEMA ook altijd leuke dingen hebben

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh wat een leuke spulletjes! We moeten echt samen nog eens gaan shoppen! :D x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen